Friday, November 5, 2010

crib or jungle gym?

Mattea is VERY mobile. She is trying to learn how to walk and has learned when I use her first and middle name and stand up, that means she better crawl as fast as she can. That being said, she has learned all sorts of fun things to do in and with her crib since the first time she fell out. It's not very often that I go to get her up in the morning or after a nap that she is laying or sitting. She is all over the place and I love her dearly but my word... I paid good money for these kids, couldn't they be a little less difficult?


I walked in when she was supposed to be napping and saw the above picture....

...this is what I saw when she recognized me!



This is a typical sight when I open their bedroom door. She had to sleep in Micah's bed for a bit until we Mattea-proofed her bed.



Apparently she doesn't care who's crib it is.... she can still make it fun.

Oh Squirty girl...how you make me smile!

No comments: