Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Projects...

I am notoriously good at starting a project and NEVER finishing it. Our ward does a few different "groups" that I have decided to participate in. I've been having tons of fun! First is card club. It's so much fun to get together with those ladies. I'm learning new things and FINISHING something I started because I have to have it done for card club. Next is quilt club. We meet tonight for quilt club and I didn't do my quilt square right so I'll need to re-do it but it's still so much fun. My mom is planning to come to that group with me now so I am STOKED that I'll be doing that with my mom. I am the YOUNGEST lady that is in that group but I don't mind because they are all such neat ladies that I still have a blast.
I also started sewing an Easter Dress for Mattea! The pattern is super cute, so I'm trying to follow the instruction very carefully so I don't mess it up. Every time I've attempted to sew something my mom always ends up finishing it for me. So, I'm bound and determined to do this on my own. It doesn't help that the very first instruction was to do the pleats in the dress and I had not a clue how to do that. Mom helped with that then stepped away so I could do the rest. So far so good. I'll post pictures to the blog so I'm help accountable for this project. Wish me luck folks!

No comments: