Monday, July 13, 2009

How many did you say?

Well, we had an ultrasound a week ago and have seen both of our kids. Yes, that's right...I said BOTH. We put in two embryos and they both stuck. We're having twins. We were nervous because each sack could still hold more than one baby. We've seen the heartbeats and only 1 heartbeat per sack. Sterling is having a hard time accepting this. He has moved on to "I-need-a-new-job-and-a-2nd-job" mode. I've tried to show him it's not going to be that much more expensive. We can buy most of the items 2nd hand. We're both very nervous but coming to terms with it. Don't get my wrong...we're very excited and getting more excited the more we see the babies. Our due date is March 8th but twins usually come early so they'll probably be here in Feb. I'll post pictures of the ultrasounds later.



3 comments:

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

That is so exciting. I hope for your sake it's just twins. My best advice a mom with twins, get as much rest now and during the pregnancy. dont over do it. You do not want those babies in the NICU. I was very lucky but I also had 8 weeks of bed rest. as for money, buy clearance. have a baby shower(s) You will get so much given to you. ALso I went on WICC. It saved us so much money for formula. expect them to be small. Mine were 5 lbs each and they were born at 35 weeks. came right homw too. I also got the steroids to get their lungs to develop early. Just take care of yourself. If you want any advice feel free to call me anytime or e-mail me. I am more than happy to give you my experance. that was something I wish I had was someone who had gone through it to ask questions.
Good Luck
Kandice
801-792-7292

Bri, Rich and Cohen said...

oh my YAY! i m so excited for you guys! wooo hooo!

Logan and Heidi said...

That's great! My mom had told me but I wasn't sure if you were telling people yet or not. Congrats. We'll keep you guys and now your babies in our prayers.