Sunday, August 2, 2009

Presenting......

Baby 'A' and Baby 'B'. We usually just refer to them as "the kids". I finally had Sterling scan a one of the ultrasounds we have of them.
From what I understand they actually look like humans now. They have grown their little arms and legs and move them and everything. We are very anxious to find out the genders. I keep having the strangest dreams that I give birth to puppies and chipmunks.
I don't know if I should be popping out yet but I feel like I kind of am. I felt really fat last sunday when I went to church.
Everything is still the same with Sterling and I. If anyone knows of any companies around that are hiring I would love to get into a new job.

2 comments:

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

The adventure of making twins come into this workld has just began for you guys. It can be very stressful. take it easy as much as possible. I was put on bed rest ofr 8 weeks so if you can avoide that, it will help. Tha'ts why I say take it easy. Good luck. Keep me posted

Beam Family said...

I am glad things are going well with your babies. Hope you are feeling OK.