Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pregnancy

We havn't updated the blog because we've been moving and workin in our new house. However, I do have some pregnancy pictures so you can see how we have changed during the pregnancy.
Sterling at week 13. Looking pretty good I would say.
Konni at week 13. At the "Is she gaining weight or is she pregnant?" stage

Sterling at 17 weeks. Doing very good at not gaining much weight. Good for you honey!

Konni at week 17. Yup, definately something in there. I know. I don't look very happy in the picture but I really am. I've still gained less than 5 lbs so far. I'm trying not to gain too much because I was already big before I got pregnant. We'll see how well it works.




5 comments:

Annie Duckworth said...

Pregnant women are HOT! You look so beautiful. Honest.

ASHLEE GREEN said...

What happened to your hair?! When did you cut it all off?

Lookin' good . . . I'm so excited for you!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

I think by my 17 week (right at christmas for me) I had gained 10 lbs already, but I didn't have much of a poucch yet. It seemed like soon as I hit 20 weeks it got big and I got big fast. I only gained 40 lbs in the end and that's really good for twins. I think you will be fine. The babies take EVERYTHING from you. Make sure you take and EXTRA calcium suppliment. with twins your even at hight risk to lossing more calcium. Did you find out what you are having yet? I dont remember I will have to look. Take it easy. Dont work too hard. I was on full blown bed rest at 27 weeks cuz I was 50 % effaced. so relax. Dont try to do too much. I'm so excited for you. I love hainv twins and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Keep us updated. GOod luck!!!

Logan and Heidi said...

Look at your cute belly! I hated that inbetween stage where people can't tell if your pregnant or not, but you've passed that stage now. I can't believe you've only gained 5 lbs and your having twins! Wow. Well you look amazing. seriously! We're so excited for you!

ScottNLili said...

EEEEK. I am so excited to see these babies. PS...your hair is looking foxy!