Tuesday, October 13, 2009

1st meal

Well, we've been in our house for over a month but I did document our first dinner in our new home. It was the first Sunday we were here. We made burritos and had sparkling cider. Cheap, I know. But we just bought a house for crying out loud. It was a lot of fun.


I still haven't unpacked most of the boxes that were in storage. I've lived without that stuff for so long that I dont' even know what is in them or what I need them for. I am just so tired and lazy between work, school, and my pregnancy. I've lost a lot of my lap to my every growing belly so it's difficult to bend over to go through boxes. I've got to get it done now or it's gonna be worse. We've also got to get the babies room done asap. It's currently a storage room with a a crib and a bassinet up against the wall. We've got a long way to go.

2 comments:

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

hey I'm glad things are going well. if you want any advice with what I have done, please done hesitate to call. we could do lunch or something. let me know.
ANd I would do those boxes soon, cuz once those babies are there you wont have time for boxes, or energy.

ScottNLili said...

I have a bassinet for you if you want to use it. you can probly put them both in for a little bit. i need to come help you unpack..sorry im a huge flake!