Sunday, October 25, 2009

M&M

We've not put up pictures of the babies since they were little blobs. Well, they look like humans now. They have little faces, arms, legs, and everything else they are supposed to have.

This is Mattea Hope Cluff. The only good pictures we have of her look like this. She's pretty shy and is usually hidden by her brother.

We like this one of Mattea because you can see her little arm. We only have 2D ultrasound pictures of her because she's squished bu her brother all the time and is difficult to see.


This is Michael Sterling Cluff. He loves to be in front of the camera. His pictures are in 3d because he moves too much to be seen really well in 2D. When we move over to look at Mattea he likes to get in the way.
Here is a common view of Michael. He likes to keep his hand up by his face. They both do actually. I know the 3D pics are kind creepy but to us it's really fascinating to see.

Anywho, thats all for now. We're hoping to get started on their room and get it cleaned out, painted and set up. We're only going to put up one crib for now. I've been told that twins have a hard time being in different cribs at first anyway. Wish us luck. We're past half way now!

2 comments:

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

Those pics are so cute. I love s pics.
We put up both cribs, but kept them in a pack and play untill they were about 4 months old. about the time when they would roll over. I loved it cuz they were in our room than and if I needed abreak from them I could put them in their room. It worked out grea.t I recommend getting two boppys. Walmarts has a cheaper version if you need to go cheaper and they work wonders. I could feed them both when they were sitting in there. anways. keep us all updated. I love hearing about your pregnancy.

ScottNLili said...

Oh, how fun!! Im glad you were able to get that done. Please tell me when your ready for the 2nd crib. I am willing to give it up whenever you need it. I do have a toddler bed for Cali whenever you're ready it. Hope all is well!!