Sunday, November 1, 2009

Home and Belly

21 weeks and counting!!! Yup... they have moved in and are making themselves known.
The first time my belly stuck our further than my chest.





I haven't posted any pictures of my new house because it has been a disaster. I really am happy about our new house and wanted to show everyone what it looks like. The inside is still a mess. we're getting there slowly but surely.


This is a picture of the front. Those little white things are little Halloween Ghosts that still in the lawn. They're super cute. Also, there is a stair well that leads to the basement apartment behind the little fence in the center. Sterling's little sister and her husband live down there. They just found out they're expecting now too. We're gonna have 3 crying little mouths in one house. Exciting huh?


No comments: