Sunday, November 1, 2009

Let us compare!!



I'm very lucky to have some wonderful mother role models. First of all my mom is fabulous. Sterling's mom is great and I have three amazing sister-in-laws that are great example






Ok, So, this is my beautiful sister-in-law, Leslie, at 33 weeks pregnant. I am on the right at 21 weeks pregnant. Difference? Yes, I'd say so. I'm significantly larger but more then 10 weeks behind her. Granted, I am having two and she was thin when she got pregnant.s.

3 comments:

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

I;m sorry to say this but you are going to be so miserable when you get further along. I just remember how I felt in the end and I had small babies. (well 5 kbs at 35 weeks.) if you look for me on myspace I have a pic of me the day before I delivered. I hope your feeling okay. I would like to come to a babyshower. let me know.

Beam Family said...

You can now utilize the treadmill you took from mom and dads house. A meager 30 minutes a day of walking on the treadmill will do wonders. Or you can run 6.5 miles like I did this morning!!! You decide! You and Keri need to push each other..you know a competition to see who exercises the most during the week. It will give you two the extra motivation to exercise. You will notice that it will soon become a habit. Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Konni, i loved looking at your blog, so glad i found it . sorry your on bed rest but i hope you and the babies are coming along.. email me when you have those munchins ill keep checking online too... or tell Stirling to let me know when he comes in.. hang in there your almost done!
your pharmacy friend Danielle
daniellescents@aol.com is my email