Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I've escaped!!!

Yes! I've escaped! My Dr came into my room the Tuesday evening before Thanksgiving and gave us the good news that I was being sent home on bed rest. Yay! We were so happy. So, we loaded up the car with all the things we had brought (ALOT), went to my Mom and Dad's to pick up Pedro. We decided to take one picture together to documents our stay in the hospital.

Sterling's family needed to get a family picture done so his Mom could send out Christmas cards. Sooo, with me being on bed rest we decided to have everyone come over and make it a do-it-yourself family photo. We borrowed my Dad's very nice, expensive camera and this is what we got.

Our little family... soon to increase significantly with the twins.

A lovely belly pose. Yes, it's very large. I went and had an ultrasound done and the tech told me I have 1.5 times the amount of amniotic fluid in each of the sacks so essentially it's almost as if I'm carrying triplets without the 3rd little human in there. Because they have so much fluid they never hold still. I feel bad when the nurses have to track down their heart beats and put me on a monitor.


And....lastly... the entire Cluff clan. Minus all the babies on the way. Sterling's little sister Brittney (in the dark brown sweater) is also pregnant. We've got three little babies coming within 3-6 months of each other. Fun huh?

Micah and Mattea will have a couple cousins their same age becasue my brother Kim and his wife Leslie just had their 3rd baby (a girl, Carmendy) right before Thanksgiving. Lots of blessing all around us.

1 comment:

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

YAY!!! I"m glad things are better. Keep those babies in there as long as possible. Good luck and I would still like to bring you a gift. I have something perfect for your two little babies.