Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our get away

We babysit a lot for some friends of ours. Conference weekend was his birthday so we took David (the baby) overnight so they could go up to their Time Share in Park City. They offered the rest of the time to us during the week. We went up on Tuesday night and left on Thursday night. It was a really nice hotel. Very beautiful. On Wednesday we went back down to the city to have a cheap lunch and go to the Factory Outlets. We bought Christmas for most of Sterling's family for pretty inexpensive. I love to have my Christmas shopping done by the end of November so I can enjoy the holliday. Thursday we just kind of stayed in our room because the view was so beautiful and we just wanted to relax and spend time together.
Sterling and Peddie on Wednesday morning. The bed was huge. It was strange to feel like Sterling was on another continent while we slept.

The Shower!! I was AMAAAAZING! It was really large with marble tile. A little bench, and a sauna. To turn on the sauna all you had to do was push a button. I fell in love with the sauna. The steam and the heat took away a lot of the pain that I experience from my fibromyalgia.

The tub! It was huge and obviously a jacuzzi tub. I thought I would really enjoy the tub because I thought it would help with my pain like the sauna did. I didn't really like it. I don't like to be hot. I would MUCH rather be cold than hot. When I was in the tub I would get so overheated that I would get nasueas. I didn't enjoy it very much. Sterling did.

Animals weren't allowed so we snuck Pedro in. He would obviously have to go out to go potty so we put him in my back-pack to go take him out.

On Wednesday we went out to lunch. It was McDonalds. BUT, they had picnic tables. We bought Peddie a double cheeseburger and we got meals. Sterling gave Pedro some of his fries. What a generous dad he is.

I wish you could all see the waterfall that's behind us in this picture. It was gorgeous. This is at the front of the hotel. They had an enormous waterfall built into the building. It was stunning. We took this picture just as we were leaving so it was too dark to pick up the waterfall.
All in all we had a GREAT time at the nicest hotel we've ever been to. The best part was the company we had. Eachother.

No comments: