Monday, October 27, 2008

Punkin' Mania

So, I LOVE Halloween! The thing I love most about Halloween is the pumpkins. My parents and I took my neice and nephew (Bryson, and Kiana) to the pumpkin patch. Oh my Goodness! It was beautiful. Rows and rows of round, orange funness.
Kiana was trying to pull the cart while Bryson was pushing the wheel barrel.

The kids let us take picture but Pedro HAD to sit next to both of them. It's so cute that they smile when you tell them to now.

Me with the kids. Sterling had to go to school.

Grandma and Grandpa with the kids.
The pumpkin patch was so much fun and the kids had a BLAST. Sterling and I are going over to their house to carve the pumpkins this week.




1 comment:

Beam Family said...

Bryson and Kiana are so photogenic. Looks like you guys had fun.