Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Let's Honor Them

It's Veterans Day!

Today is Veterans Day. It's a day to remember and honor those who have and are serving for us. These brave young and women know more than most that FREEDOM ISN'T FREE.
I have a a picture of my cousins wearing my grandfathers military hat that we found after both of my grandparents had passed away. When we were taking those photos I don't think we realized exactly how much that hat really meant. We didn't realize what pride should be present while wearing that hat. We didn't realize that my grandfather had fought for loved ones and strangers.


Both my grandfathers and Sterling's grandfathers served in the military. Today is a very special day for both of us. The images and thoughts that they did and are living with are more than any of us can imagine. The sacrifices that were made on our behalf are amazing. We love them and appreciate them for what they have done. We love the current men and women who are fighting for freedom for everyone else that deserves it. We pray that the Lord will be with these awesome individuals who love with all of their heart.
God bless America and her service men and women, past, present, and future.






No comments: