Monday, November 24, 2008

First Snow of the Year!

A couple weeks ago we had the first snow of them year. This is what we woke up to. Normally you can see clear the the mountains on the east side of the valley from the front door of the house. It was snowing like mad. It all melted pretty fast but the day was really pretty. Sterling and I went out to see a movie. I really wanted to build a snowman but Sterling was a kill joy.

view from the front door.


We have to force Pedro out of bed every morning to get up and go outside to go potty. I put a sweater and a rain slicker on him this day because it was snowing and so cold. (Iknow, I know. Yes I am one of those people that kind of treats their dog like a baby but we don't have any kids!!!)


Pedro outside in his "winter clothes". Scotty, my mother-in-laws dog, always has to supervise Pedro's potty trips.


We look like we're in pain but we're really not. Sterling looks like this in almost every picture we take of him so I guess it rubbed off on me. We were at Jordan Landing to go see "Eagle Eye". Good movie by they way!!

1 comment:

Beam Family said...

I actually kind of miss the snow. I'm sure once I was actually in it, I'd be ready to come back to warm weather. So pretty though and you can't beat a white Christmas.