Monday, November 24, 2008

My little handy man!

Sterling is not handy with cars at all. His family is the "take the car to the shop to get it fixed" type of family. I know how to fix cars more than he does. We're rying to cut cost everywhere we can so when the window in the Saturn stopped working we took the car over to my dads to have him help Sterling put in the new part. A couple weeks later I noticed the "change oil" sticker in his car said that he was supposed to change his oil about 5000 miles ago. So, we went and bought the stuff to change the oil ourselves. We probably didn't really save that much on changing the oil ourselves but we felt good about it.

Working on the window in his VERY worn out BYU jersey.

Changing the oil in the car. Sterling got out the handy-dandy owners manual that was actually pretty helpful.

Sterling and my dad trying to figure something out. I forget what they were looking for.

Pedro really wanted to be outside with the boys working on the car. He hopped in the car while the door was open and wouldn't get out to go back inside with me. They had the BYU game on in the car so they could listen to what was going on. (not the BYU vs UTAH. this was a couple weeks ago)

No comments: