Monday, November 17, 2008

Late Halloween

So, I have been trying to get Halloween picture up for a very long time. I finally got it done.
We went to Trunk or Treat at our ward but it was very lame. So, we drove over to our old ward that we were in when we lived in the condo's trunk or treat. It was awesome. They had dinner, music, and tons of fun. The two bigger girls were in my primary Class. Amber is the one standing right next to me. When I first started teaching their class she was in a wheel chair, had tubes coming out of her and no hair. She was just finishing up with chemo. She's in remission now. It was so great to see her so healthy. I almost wanted to cry. Sara is the girl next to her and she had grown a lot since we moved out. The little girl is my old visiting teacher's daughter. Her name is Kassidy and she is a doll.



This is a picture of a bunch of our friends from our old ward. They are so great. We miss them A LOT.
Our good friends that lived across the hall from us are 'D' and Kasey. Right before we moved out they had little baby Pierson. He was born the week of General Conference and they got his name from one of the General Authorities that spoke. He's half black and is soo stinkin cute. His costume was a horse and Pedro was a horse so we had to take a picture of them together. (This was the back of my car)
I was a pink lady and Sterling was a T bird. Well, we dressed him up like the picture before and then he found one of his mom's leather jackets to wear so he could be a T bird.

No comments: