Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Years Eve!

I know. It's February and I am posting stuff about New Years. It took me forever to actually upload the pictures from my new camera.
We had a great time on New Years Eve. We went to our friends house (Megan and Russ). Larrissa, James, Christy, and Corey all came too. We had dinner and played games. We started with Disney's Scene It. It was girls against boys. Needless to say there was some animosity at the end of that game. We rang in the new year and started to play a game called Mafia. It was a blast! We played until like 4 AM.
Russ and Megans little boys Landon really liked Sterling that night. He kept climbing up on the couch to chill with him and walking up to him to have him pick him up. It was super cute.

My favorite part of going to Meg and Russ' is Daisy their great dane. She is awesome. One time we took Pedro with us to their house and Daisy was trying to play with him.


1 comment:

Logan and Heidi said...

You always look so well put together! I'm jealous. I love your jacket/shirt/hair...pretty much it all!