Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Update

Hello one and all. It's been a while and I just wanted to take a moment to give everyone an update.

I am enjoying my job. I am realizing that I am very blessed to be employed right now. Discover card is a pretty good company to work for. They seem to take care of their employee's very well. Offering products on all of my calls is a bit challenging but worth it. The incentive on products sells is pretty nice. The insurance pays 90% of fertility treatments which is unheard of. Looks as though we will be going back to the drawing board and trying to get pregnant again. I am dieting and exercising very aggressively to lose at least 50 pounds to increase our chances of getting pregnant with in-vitro. I'm doing pretty well most of the time.

Sterling is still enjoying his job at Goldman-Sachs. Although, he doesn't like having to be up on the UofU campus. If it were on the Y campus he would be in heaven. He only has about one more week left of school for this quarter, and then one last quarter until he is FINISHED. It will be so exciting for him to finally have his bachelors. I am so proud of him. He STILL has maintained 4.0 and is top of his class. HHEELLLLOO Valedictorian!!! One thing we are NOT looking forward to is paying back the Student Loans. Oh well! Like Sterling's dad always says..."You can pay now or pay later. Either way, you're going to pay."

There is one thing that I would like to ask of all you. My baby nephew Nickolas is still very sick. He's in the hospital again and the Dr's can't seem to find out what ailing him now. We would really appreciate as many prayers on his behalf. He really is a sweet little boy. They are all the way in Texas so it's pretty difficult for my family to have him be so sick and so far away. If you would like to see him and get to know more about him you can visit their blog... www.beamovi.blogspot.com

We feel that the Lord has really blessed us regardless of all the bad things we think happen to us. We recognize his hand in our life and are greatful for the knowledge we possess about the restoration of the gospel.

3 comments:

Bri, Rich and Cohen said...

hey konni! Im glad that you two are doing well! mom said that. you wanted my email address. its bederry@gmail.com. :)

Logan and Heidi said...

90%! That's really good. Sounds like a great job! Sterling is the Man! 4.0! Holy cow that's good!

Beam Family said...

Thanks for posting about Nikolas, Konni. We appreciate all the prayers we can get.