Friday, January 22, 2010

Bottle, Bracelet, and Grandma's

Mattea is doing really well. She took her first bottle on her Mommy's birthday(Jan 15th) and has been taking some of her feedings through her bottle that way ever since. She loves her bottle but doesn't know how to suck, swallow, and breath at the same time so we have to let her suck for a min and then pull the bottle out so she'll breathe. She also got her first piece of jewelry. My good friend Lili had a bracelet specially made for her tiny little wrist. It was a little smaller then a quarter and it fit her. She can grow into it a little bit too. Mattea also let both her Grandma's hold her for the first time.


Wakey, Wakey!
Well hello Grandma Cluff, I'm a little tiny thing!


And hello to you too Grandma Beam. Don't you think I'm cute!

See my bling?!?! Does it make me look fat?

Yummy! You sure can make a good bottle of milk Mom.

I have a bubble in my tummy could you please get it out?


Peek-a-boo

This was my birthday and the day Mattea took her first bottle. What a cute little girl.

2 comments:

ScottNLili said...

Once again, thank you for letting me be a part of this adventure. I love them both so much, and its such a fun time when I get to go see them. I cant wait for them to come home so we can play!

Beam Family said...

You guys look great! I hope you are holding up OK through all of this, you seem like you're staying pretty positive. Always praying for you guys and your sweet babies.