Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lots of changes!!

Our little Squirt (our nick name for her) Mattea Hope is getting so big. She was 4 lbs 6 oz yesterday. She has a little bit of fat and a few rolls in her little bum and legs. The bracelet my friend Lili gave her is getting small on her. We'll have to take it off soon and get her a new one. She is taking 3/4 of her feedings by mouth now. I also get to try and breast feed her once a day. She gets really tired when we try to breast feed her. She should still be inside me not trying to breast feed so I don't blame her too much. She tries hard. She has also made a huge step of being moved from her isolette into an open bed. So EXCITING!! We don't have to look at her in her little plastic bubble anymore. I've also been able to see my baby girl in clothes for the very first time. Since she was moved into an open crib she gets to wear jammies and stuff. Here are som pictures...

Our little squirt. What a chub-a-dub!



Sterling loves to just stare at his babies and loves to watch Mattea eat. She smacks her lips when we pull the bottle out.



You can see her bracelet is getting pretty small. She is also wearing the hat Grandma Beam made for her.





Her new house! The old isolette she used to be in is in the back ground. Yay! she can hold her own temperature.



Squirt in clothes!




She has a little onsie underneath her jammies to help keep her warm.


2 comments:

ScottNLili said...

Who are these babies? Last week Mic was a skinny sleepy slug, and now he's chunky and awake! And little miss is a chunk too! I cant wait to see them both on friday. I am so excited!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

YAY!!! She is doing so well. I am so glad to hear that. I hope she continues to do well. I love hearing about your updates. can't wait to see them.