Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9 weeks...

9 weeks ago today our babies were born. It seems like so long ago with everything we've gone through. It also feels like it was just last week that I was still pregnant. Both the babies are over 5 lbs. They've both at least doubled their birth weight. Micah is still at Primary Childrens Medical Center and Mattea is at St. Marks. Hopefully the end is in sight. We've been truly blessed to have such strong, beautiful, loving children come into our family. We are a family now too. Our family doubled in size in the small space of 2 minutes. Thanks to everyone who has been praying for our babies.



Micah the day he turned 9 weeks old.

Oh hello Mommy!!

Are you talkin' to me?

The bink can always calm him down.






Mattea
Sleeping peacefully on her 9 weeks birthday


Look Ma!! No tubes!!!


Cuddled up with daddy. Still so tiny

My dad doesn't love me does he?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

well I'm sorry to hear that Micah had to have another surgery. I'm glad they caught it before it was too late though. I hope he does well and will recover. mattea is doing so well. She is looking so big. That was the size my girls were when I had them. can you imagine 10 lbs of baby in you. crazy huh? Well it was good seeing. let me know if I can help you in any way.

Beam Family said...

They both are looking really good. I love your new header picture, btw. I had a friend that made those bows for Carmendy, they make them out of baby tights and tie them together with some ribbon and then the flowers are clips that just clip on. Not hard to make at all. I'm so glad they are growing. Carmendy had that same white sleeper with the hearts on it that Mattea has, she was in premie size when she was born. always praying for you guys.