Friday, February 5, 2010

Lil' Chunker

Mattea is doing great. She gets better with her feedings everyday. She turned 8 weeks old this week. I can't believe it... 8 weeks ago my little 2 lb 5 oz squirt made her debut and now she has more than doubled her birth weight. That's right.... she is over 5 lbs now. She fits in most preemie clothes now. We can't get over how cute she is getting. She changes so much so fast. She has won over most of the nurses in the NICU. They loved to walk by and take a look at her and tell me how cute she is. One of her favorite nurses named Deb even made her a little hat.


Wearing the hat nurse Deb made for her. SOOO CUTE!


Growing up I had Leni. He was my favorite doll. I've kept him over the years and decided to wash him and take him in to take a picture with the babies so we can see how small they were. He is a regular old fashioned cabbage patch doll. He is still a bit bigger than Mattea. She's still so small

You can see how big her little belly is getting. Nice and round.

We're so proud of our baby girl. She's super cute

No comments: