Friday, March 12, 2010

2 am feeding....

I was up feeding one of the babies (Micah.... he thinks he's s starvin' marvin) and wanted to say how happy I am, regardless of the stress and total lack of sleep, to have both my babies home. There's nothing like cuddling your baby in the comfort of your own home. Or having the daddy come home from work and passing of at least one of them. (The fussiest one of course) I'm thankful my Heavenly Father for giving me the wonderful opportunity to be a mother and to watch my husband be a father. I hope we can make him proud.

2 comments:

Annie Duckworth said...

This may sound stupid but just thinking about how many women were up at the same time doing the same thing that I was doing really helped. You are not alone!

Beam Family said...

Konni, I hope my post about Carmendy didn't make you feel bad about the development of your babies. I know it's hard to see kids of the same age and see that your children aren't doing the same things, I go through that sometimes with Nikolas. But, the important thing is that they are progressing and moving forward, right? Anyway, just wanted to make sure. We miss everyone, too. I'm actually coming to Utah on March 24th for my Dad's birthday so I'll have to make sure to come see the babies if that's OK.
Thanks,
Leslie