Friday, March 5, 2010

Together at last!

Yes, our babies are both at home. These pictures were taken at the hospital. We just walked in the house with both of the babies. They were reunited yesterday at the hospital. I showed up with Mattea and Sterling was coming after work to "room in" overnight with them. I was in the room for 5 min with both and they were both hungry, crying, I needed to pump really bad, and Mattea had wet through her clothes. It seemed as though they were both screaming "Welcome to twinhood Mommy!" I made it though. We're both really tired and I know it's just gonna get worse. Wish us luck everyone.

Micah not so happy to be with Mattea


Finally got them both calmed down!

In our brand new couble stroller. Thanks Dad! It was an enormous help!



3 comments:

Annie Duckworth said...

What a great day! They are beautiful. Good luck, I can't even imagine trying to handle twins. I'm sure you'll do great.

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

OH how exciting. If you need any help please feel free to call me. I'm always willing to come over. Good luck. I know things will be chalengeing but you can do it. It's probably good you got one home first and than brought the other home so it's agradual process. Dont feel like you have to continue to pump. That take alot of time away from those babies. Do what you have to do. if you have to ask for Bishop assistance. they have formula there. good luck

ScottNLili said...

OH .... I am getting tired just reading about them both being home!! Can you and I please play soon? We can come to you tho so you dont have to pack your army up :)