Sunday, March 28, 2010

Church, Cousin, and Growing

Life has been hectic. I started tending 2 little boys. (2 and 3 years old) We attended all three meetings of church for the first time. The babies cousin Carmendy came from Texas to visit.

We've been having a lot of fun and not so much sleep. The babies are growing and getting so big. They seem huge to me but everyone keeps saying how tiny they are. It's kind of bitter sweet to watch them grow. They aren't gonna be my little babies for very long but on the other hand I want they to grow and get healthy.

This was today at church. We were pretty late to Priesthood/Relief Society because we woke up 30 min before we were supposed to be to church. Sunday school and Sacrament meeting went pretty well. I had one person ask to hold Mattea and I didn't know how to say "no" so I made her sanitize her hands and let her hold her. I've got to figure out a nice way to say no.


This was yesterday at my parents house. I kind of like to dress them alike so I had a denim dress for Mattea and denim overalls for Micah with a green striped onsie underneath. I thought it was cute.

The other morning in bed with Daddy.

Dressed liked twins!


Our Micah Man. He's so cute.

Mattea after her bath.
This is the twins cousin Carmendy. She is so beautiful. She and Aunt Leslie came to visit from Texas. She is only 2 weeks older than the twins. Crazy huh?


Micah being a good boy.

Mattea smiling after I gave her a kiss.

1 comment:

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

So cute. I can relate about dressing alike. I dont know how I would beable to get that alol together with a boy and a girl though. I cna't belive you are making it to church. We hardly ever make it now. It's just so har. one always seems to be sick.