Monday, June 2, 2008

Christmas in June

Yes, I know it's June. I am just posting some Christmas picture for those of you who are not in Utah and weren't able to be with us.
Bryson holding up his new Robot that we got him.

Keri looks very cute in this picture. Again, this was her opening our present to her. I think it was a pedicure thing-y. (very technical term, I know)


We gave Kiana a black "newborn" cabbage patch kid. I had a little black cabbage patch kid when I was growing up so when I saw them I had to get them for Kiana and Kambrie. (my nieces) I don't have a picture of Kambrie opening hers because they were up in Logan.


Mom with Kiana and Pedro. Wherever Pedro goes the kids follow!

My dad opening his Christmas present from most of the kids. We got him a... well, I'm not sure what it's called. It's the thing that you plug your stereo system into to make it run... an amp maybe? I dunno. It was a brilliant christmas present for him anyway. He is sooo hard to shop for.

Sterling and I at my parents house in our new Christmas clothes. Pedro has his festive Christmas bow tie on.











1 comment:

Logan and Heidi said...

Your hair looks so great dark. I love it! Is it still that dark? I'm so glad you added more blogs.. It's about time!