Monday, June 2, 2008

Konni's Birthday!!!

Konni's Birthday!!!!
So, for my birthday I invited some friends to go bowling, then go over to my in-laws house to play rock band and have pizza and cake. We all had a good time.
Sterling, Megan, and little baby Lando Comando starting our bowling game!

Lar baing a goofball!!!




Look at my handsome man, He let me dress him this day. He's a pretty good bowler. He has his own ball and stuff.







Corey, Russ, and James taking some time of from bowling to pose for me on my birthday.
















This is a few of my friends that came to party with us. Russ, Megan, Baby Lando, Christie, and Larissa









2 comments:

Beam Family said...

yay for some new posts!! Konni, your hair is so dark. I haven't seen it that dark before and the last time I saw you it was blond. Thanks for posting some pictures of the family. We never get to see any and I can't believe how big Kiana is. Keep posting, we love it!!

Logan and Heidi said...

Thats the best birthday present.. when your husband lets you pick out their outfit. Sounds like it was a fun birthday. You can never go wrong when rockbands involved! :)