Monday, June 2, 2008

New Years Eve!!!!!

I was trying to get Christie but apparently she wasn't having it.





Guitar Hero on New Years Eve. Sterling LOVES this game.




We were at Larrissa and James' apartment for New Years Eve and The big screen was waiting for a part to fix it. Soooo.... we decided to go white trash style and put this itty bitty TV on TOP of the big screen so we could play video games. This is Russ, Megan's husband, and James (on the left) Larrissa's husband. I hae been friends with the girls since at least high school.






This is my friends Larrissa. I told her to do her best Betty Crocker pose. Not to bad in my opinion


Megan and Russ on New Years Eve. We had a huge breakfast for dinner that night then we played video games and had lots of fun.



Sterling with our Friends baby Landon on New Years Eve. He looks so cute with a little baby! He wants to be a Daddy so bad.









No comments: